Wednesday, 2 July 2014

TV shows, fashion and I’m back..
Hi, sorry for not having posted on the blog for a long, long time. I was unable to access my account due to some domain hacking. The blog is now 90% functional and I’m trying my best to keep up with the lost time. Thank you so much for being here. Let jump into today’s post shall we?

Lately I’ve been addicted to multiple TV shows and the fashion and glamour in it. I’m obsessed with the tough look women are posing in the shows like Laura Vandervoort in Bitten.

A biker jacket or a loose knit sweater, fitted pair of leggings/jeans, simple shirt underneath and sexy boots or heels, amazing curly blonde hair Laura Vandervoort has definitely scored a 10/10 from me in the fashion run. Wish I could say the same for the show though.

Here are few of my favourite looks from multiple shows that I've been watching (Please don’t judge, I’m not a couch potato: P)







I also love the simple free, laidback and no effort look like Eliza Taylor in the show, The 100. I also love Marie Avgeropoulos look in the show.




So what are your favorite shows and looks? Let me know.
xoxo

-StyleMeeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...