Saturday, 19 July 2014

Creative Sunday

CREATIVE OBSESSIONS
I’ve been learning how to crochet for almost a week and I’m addicted to it‼ 

I learned knitting a year ago and made so many projects like beanies, scarves, wrap around etc, and I wanted to learn how to crochet(I’d read that it’s faster and I ain’t that patient) and I finally went out and bought a needle and was instantly in love with the technique‼ Crochet is so much easier and faster, so many projects to try on. Just within a 4 days of span I made my own crochet beanie (don’t judge me, I love wearing beanies‼) and I made it in under 2 hours, isn't that amazing?


So the point of this post is that I wanna start a new weekly post

 called “Creative Sunday” in which I can share all my creative 

projects like knitting, crochet, sewing, art and any other DIYs.

I’d also like to invite you guys to share your ideas, requests and
 suggestions for this new section. 

Please leave it your comments below.


Meanwhile, here are pictures of my completed projects.




xoxo
StyleMeeh


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...