Saturday, 19 January 2013

Shopping Taboo



Are you a shopaholic? Are you intending to do something about it? Yes??
Then you should have a Shopping ban!
I was introduced to this (life saving) idea by Tanvi’s fabulous blog. I was so impressed by her commitment that I decided to do it myself. 
I’m going to start my ban from feb.7th onwards. February being my birthday month, it would be hard for me not to shop (plus I have a very, very low self-control).
So starting from the next 7th to June 7th I’m going on a shopping ban. Next Saturday onwards I’ll be dedicating a special post just for this ban.
Things that are banned :
  • Clothes (all kinds!)
  • Shoes
  •    Accessories/Jewelry
  •    Bags/Purses/Clutches
  •    Cosmetics 
  •    Electronics/Gadgets


Things that are allowed:
*   Food
*   Water
*   Home Supplies
*   Medicines 
*   Toiletries (shampoo, soap, etc.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm also doing the shopping ban through Tanvi's blog! Good luck to both of us!! :)

    Richa
    www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, sounds like so much fun :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...