Saturday, 17 November 2012

I'm back!!


Hi everyone!! I apologize for my very long absence from blogging without any notice. I’m very sorry I was unable to answer many of your comments. I’m also sorry about not visiting the blogs of my fellow bloggers.
The reason I was gone for so long is I have recently undergone a major surgery and I’m still in recovery.
But I’m trying to get back to my normal routine now and I’ll be blogging regularly now onwards.
I would also like to welcome new readers and followers of my blog. I’ll soon be visiting all your pages and catch up on what I’ve missed for so many days.
Look out for new posts and fashion updates..
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Aww glad to hear your ok and back!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing ok. I know that you are probably feeling really bad right now.

    August

    http://shinyragsandcheapriches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad your back!!
    Urbandekyla15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back gulr, hope you are feeling better now!
    ~ashy
    thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your surgery but glad you are back and hope you are feeling better!

    I look forward to seeing you at http://dejafashion.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...