Wednesday, 1 August 2012

LOVE THAT RED


LOVE THAT RED!!

This 2012 Color Trends series is about hot color trends projected for the year. In particular I'll be showing you how to incorporate them into your clothing in a way that makes sense for your style.

Red shows up on just about every 2012 Color Trend report. I see as  reds burning brightly, from deep fuchsias to red-oranges, as rustic and earthy, more evocative of clay than fire not to forget  the spicy side of red for 2012.

The old rules of red pairings are broadening as well. It still punches the heck out of white or cream, but feel free to pair it with other neutrals, as well as colors that may not have occurred to you in the past, including those in red's color family, like pink and purple.

Red always goes well with anything black or white. Go as big or small with red as you feel comfortable. Here are some splashy and sensible style ways to do it.

Who wore it? And How to wear it?

For a casual look can wear a white tank top and red pants , throw on some gold jewellery or a statement necklace, wear  ballet flats and you are ready to go..

Pants/Dress/Top/Shoes/Shorts/Skirt

The options of incorporating red in your outfit are endless, go ahead and experiment.
Be confident & fell comfortable, be YOU... that’s what fashion is all about.

Follow Stylemeeh


@ facebook StyleMeeh



And Twitter -@Stylemeeh

19 comments:

  1. me ha encantado tu blog, desde hoy te sigo! te invito al mío y si te gusta te espero como seguidora :) muak guapa

    http://imagenshopper.com

    MªJosé Fernández

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red.
    This is really good post. Especially your choice of red clothes.
    I'm following you via GFC.
    xoxo
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  3. I am loving your blog and I am now following you too! Great post to btw, love the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red, I love to wear red, but I can't wear white and red together... they remind me of Christmas! Maybe after this lovely post I'll change my mind!
    Federica
    http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ I'm so glad I made you change your mind & thank you very much for visiting & commenting, I really appreciate it <3

      Delete
  5. i love all those outfits, for some reason red doesnt look that good on me, i only have red lipstick but now im inspired to buy red pants! lol.

    im following u! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's soo good to hear the word "inspired"... I'm glad that you'll experiment wearing red & I think you'll look fab <3

      Delete
  6. Really love ur post...red is really energic fashion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the looks.
    And love your blog =)

    Thanks for follow my blog*

    Love,
    Vanessa Ribeiro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red is my absolute favourite colour! Thanks for posting all these red lovelies!!
    p.s. thanks for following me, I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...