Thursday, 2 August 2012

DIY: Bohemian Headband


DIY: Easy Bohemian Headband
Here is a simple DIY project which will help you create this cute Bohemian headband in just about 5mins!
Things you’ll need..
1)  Four-Strings (made of any desired material). I used a stretch material to make this.
2)  A rubber band.
Step1: Align three strings such that they are of the same length and make sure it covers 3/4th of your head section.

Step2: Tie one end as shown using a rubber band & align as shown.

Step3: Start braiding regularly.

Step4: Braid till the end until a small section enough to tie a knot is left.

Step5: Now take the 4th section and use it to tie a strong knot and the end. Repeat the same on the other end after you remove the rubber band.


Viola! Your headband is ready!
I hope you'll have fun making this simple DIY.

Follow Stylemeeh

@ facebook



And Twitter -@Stylemeeh

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks,send in a pic if you try this..

      Delete
  2. Great and simple DIY!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all.. I'd so glad you guys liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this is so cute n easy! :D

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment :)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Prodigy RED

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've already read your new post and I love that site..

      Delete
  6. AWESOME DIY! :))

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sure I'll def visit your blog..

      Delete
  7. This DIY is so cool. I'm definitely gonna try it. I love your blog and you have a new follower!

    XO,
    Ria

    http://everythingonandofftherunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much.. It means a lot to me that you followed my blog. Thanks a ton.

      Delete
  8. Cute idea!

    Followed.

    http://lovely-trees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea :)

    Thanks so much dear.You send to me a message through Rivista di moda and i am now following you via GFC !!


    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really sweet of you to follow my blog, thank you..

      Delete
  10. hi!! Nice blog ..very cool..thank you for your inbox on ifb

    I follow you on GFC please follow back

    oxoxo :)
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the comments for IFB your blog is really lovely!
    i'm totally following it! mind to check out mine?

    sincerely, catharina
    udoloveit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...