Saturday, 28 July 2012

Sunshine Blogger award




Sunshine Blogger Award


Hello readers! So, this not a fashion related post that I normally do. I   
have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award by Ashy of The Zing of My Life . This is going to be my very first entry for an blogger award and I'm excited!!
Lets get to the rules.. 
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.


I have nominated the following..


Here are 10 questions you need to answer
  1. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
  2. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
  3. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
  4. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
  5. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
  6. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
  7. What is your favourite time of the day?
  8. Where did you grow up?
  9. What is the best thing about blogging?
  10. What Inspires You?

 Here are the questions I answered..


1) If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

2) What’s your memorable moment/fav memory since you became a blogger?
I can’t call it a moment, but blogging(fashion) made me realize what I really wanted to do in life.

3) What do you do to relax after a hectic day?
I’d have a cup of hot chocolate and take a warm bubble bath.

4) When are you most alert morning or night?
Mostly at night.

5) Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of people?
Lots of people.

6) Your favourite fashion magazine and blog?
My favourite fashion magazine would be vogue and fashion blog would be lovemegan

7) Are you active or quiet/silent person?
Active!

8) How many hours do you spend on blogging in a week?
Not sure, but maybe more than 20hrs a week.

9) Pink or black?
Without a doubt, Pink! Pink! Pink!

10) What’s your favourite place to shop in this world and why?
Forever 21, they have quality stuff @ affordable prices 

Follow Stylemeeh

@ facebook StyleMeeh



And Twitter -@Stylemeeh


7 comments:

  1. thank you so so much! this is just lovely of you. :)
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Awesome, thanks for nominating me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this, I posted about it on my blog's FB page http://www.facebook.com/drastic.plastic.theblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on receiving the blog hon! :)
    I'm following u on gfc, fb n bloglovin now :)

    Maybe you'd do the same :)

    P.S. There is an exciting International

    Giveaway
    going on in my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :) Don't forget to enter before August 5!

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i follow you back sweeite & thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much....I have no words...This is so sweet of you.....Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...