Friday, 4 May 2012

REVIEW: Remington T Studio Ceramic Pearl Curling Wand

Remington T Studio Ceramic Pearl Curling 

Wand

I've always had problems finding good curling irons, products that seal a curl and then have the curl actually hold for a decent amount of time.
FINALLY!! Remington’s T-Studio Ceramic PEARL Professional Curling Wand not only sealed in a good tight curl, it was gentle yet the curls lasted well into the night and overnight!
When I use it for the 1st time I was like - holy smackkk... a curling wand that actually produces curls that HOLD! When I was on the hunt looking for a curling wand. i wuz soooo close to getting the sultra bombshell then I saw reviews on this product  so I gave it a try...

This heats up fast, and curls amazingly in 10 seconds. You can leave the curls as is with a tight spiral curl if you like that look or you can run your fingers through your hair after curling, to soften the curls for a beachy/formal look.




COST : $27.99
Description
“Curl your hair with fewer frizzes and more shine using the T-Studio ultimate ceramic with real pearl for the smoothest salon finish ever! Professional styling wand features 15X more ceramic and 8X smoother glide. 1" to 1/2" styling wand creates professional tight & loose curls. Includes heat resistant glove to easy styling. 410F salon high heat, automatic shutoff, precise digital controls. 4 year warranty. PETA approved. Colour Safe. Paraben,  PABA & salt free. 100% guaranteed.”


PROS
·         Easy To Use
·         Effective
·         Gentle
·         Good Value
·         Smells great

CONS
·         Wish the barrel was not a cone tip
·         Wish I found the 1" to 1 1/2" instead but couldn't find it anywhere

BEST USES
·         Color-treated Hair
·         Dry/Damaged Hair
·         Frizziness/Flyaways
·         Limpness/Lifelessness
·         Normal Hair

RATING: 4.9/5

VERDICT: Yes, I would recommend this product.

Follow Stylemeeh

 @ facebook


http://www.facebook.com/pages/StyleMeeh/384149614

951066


And Twitter -@Stylemeeh




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.

    Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my own site and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Kudos!
    Here is my web page ; daronet.tv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I'm using the Ethereal template by blogspot with few changes of my own in the layout.
      Best wishes for your blog.
      stylemeeh

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...