Tuesday, 10 April 2012

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS DRESS UP


PRETTY LITTLE LIARS DRESSUP SERIES #3

Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario)



Spencer Hastings in the over-achiever in the group. She is academic, athletic, and tries to be perfect in everything she does. Her look very much reflects this perfect, polished lifestyle. I really like Spencer's style. I think my style would be a mix between her and Hanna, so I usually get a lot of inspiration from them :)
Argyle sweater, plaid skirts, and crisp button downs are completely Spencer's style. Pair simple dresses with menswear blazers and briefcases/messenger bags. As for shoes and jewellery, try oxfords or ballet flats and simple stud earrings with pendant necklaces. Spencer stays polished, so don't go for a "no makeup" look, but nothing crazy either; bronze, browns, and nude colours look best on her. 



Makeup & Hair

Spencer has a very natural look. Her skin is bare and clean. I would suggest tinted moisturizer or a light foundation (like covergirl naturlux) and add blush. Her eyes are very neutral. I would suggest any champagne or light brown colours for the lid, you could also not use any shadow at all! For liner try a brown shadow or a black pencil liner (tightline and waterline). Next add your favourite mascara! For lips she usually wears a nude colour. 
Her hair is usually down and has a bit of curl to it. I would suggest getting a 1 inch curling wand and curl your hair then brush it out. Doing this will give loose wavy curls. 
Her hair is usually down and has a bit of curl to it. I would suggest getting a 1 inch curling wand and curl your hair then brush it out. Doing this will give loose wavy curls. 

OutfitS


I put together some clothes that I could see Spencer wearing:

Outfit #1





Outfit #2
Black Zip Leggings- £14-next, Lauren by Ralph Lauren Ruffled Blouse-£95, Christian Louboutin Bianca Jazz Platform Pump- $845 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Outfit #3

Some Of Spencer's Random Outfits.... 



Thanks For stopping by...
Please leave you're comments below, I would love to hear from my readers.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...