Friday, 20 April 2012

L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Conditioner Review


 L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Conditioner Review




I am going to review the conditioner from the L’Oreal Total Repair 5 range. After my experience with their hair masque I thought of giving this conditioner a pass. But, I got one anyway through an offer of a free conditioner with the shampoo, which I buy every month.


PRICE: Rs. 80 

QUANTITY: 90g

MY EXPERIENCE: In one line I would say, this is not one of the best conditioners I have came across till now. It has very runny consistency compared to other conditioners. I require a huge amount to make my hair 'feel' conditioned. But then again a large amount makes the hair look limp/oily and a small amount doesn't do anything to my hair. To sum it up, I would say,
WHAT I LIKED:
1.    Adds some softness to hair.
2.    Hair detangles easily even when wet.
3. Price is easy on the pocket but if you need large blobs like me then this wouldn't last really long.
4.    I like the fragrance which is common in all the products in this range.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
1.    The obvious fact that I require a large amount and again that tends to make my hair limp.
2.    The packaging is such when you are almost at the end of it, it squirts product here and there on pumping it. (Ok..that sounds...errr....gross! )
3.    I didn't feel any miraculous conditioning effect as such.

VERDICT: 
I don't think I would ever get this again. I think this would suit more to those who have oily scalp/hair as it is really light if used in smaller quantity.

RATINGS: 3 out of 5


Follow Stylemeeh

 @ facebook


http://www.facebook.com/pages/StyleMeeh/384149614

951066


And Twitter -@Stylemeeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...