Monday, 18 July 2011

Garnier light ultra intense fairness moisturiser

Product Description:
Garnier Light Ultra Intense Fairness Moisturiser
Available at all stores
Net wt: 40g
Price in Rupees: 199 only


I must say I'm obsessed with this product. I have normal skin which turns oily during summer :p.
I have been using garnier light fairness moisturiser since 3yrs and this works absolutely amazing on my skin. I now switched to the New Garnier Light Ultra, I have been using it for like two months now and my skin is visibly fairer and spotless. I don't wear makeup everyday, I wear it on special occasions only. I apply this mosturiser to college like everyday and it stays on for almost 6hrs. Before when I was in my my high school my skin was quite dry and pale. I started using garnier since my college and it has made my skin soft and supple, dark spots are reduced and my skin is glowing. If you have dull skin this product is best for you. I forgot about the SPF, garnier light ultra has 16 SPF which is perfect for any season to protect your skin from sun damage. Its so comfortable to wear and does not make your skin oily at all. Its suitable for all skin types and I personally believe you should give it a try, its amazing. Hope you guys liked the review and let me know if you have any questions about the product or need more information about it.
Take care, stay beautiful.
XOXO
DISCLAIMER: This is my own personal item and I'm not paid to have it in this post. All views are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...