Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Garnier light fairness face wash and Garnier Gentle Soothing face wash


I have tried both the products, and as I have mentioned already in my previous posts that my skin type keeps changing (I know its weired ;p but I really can't tell what my skin type is) . Its sometimes oily and sometimes dry and normal at other times but not acne prone. So if you have this kind of skin type, I personally recommend the Garnier Gentle soothing face wash.

PRODUCT DETAILS:  Garnier Gentle Soothing face wash
Available at all stores
Price in Rupees: 70 only


* It woks like magic on my skin, its as pure as water I feel.
* It does not foam and keeps your skin clear and clean.
* Its so perfect, I use it thrice a day and it does not dry off my skin at all.
* Moisturises your skin and makes it feel fresh at the same time.
I think it works wonderfully on all skin types since its so neutral and gentle. So go ahead and give it a try.
 I rate this product 4.8 out of 5.  


Garnier light fairness face wash
PRODUCT DETAILS:  Garnier light fairness face wash
Available at all stores
Price in Rupees: 120 only


I've had really bad experience with this product. If you have an oily skin, then don't even try this product since  it will cause acne on your skin. When I first tried this product, the first few weeks it worked normally like any soap would, but gradually it started to cause pimples on my face and I realized it and discontinued using this product.  And coming to the fairness part, I didn't see any changes at all. I'm not sure if it has the same effect on all skin types, a friend of mine uses this product and she says she is totally satisfied with it and has been using it since the time it came out and she has a normal skin. 

The face wash is kinda creamy and does lather a little or more I should say. Personally, I don't recommend this product.
I rate it 2 out of 5.


 If you have tried these products, do leave a comment below along with your skin type. 


DISCLAIMER:  I'm not paid to do this post. All views are honest and my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.. Please leave your comments and suggestions...